Botox Cosmetic is a neurotoxin, the first and only FDA-approved treatment to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet, and forehead lines look better in adults.
- Treatment requires minimal downtime. You can return to your daily routine the same day after treatment.
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines, but will take up to two to four weeks to notice full results.
- Results typically last approximately 3-4 months.
- Botox delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you with less noticeable facial lines.
- And did you know Botox is now used to PREVENT further development of lines or wrinkles?
Dermal filler injections are a type of non-surgical cosmetic procedure. Dermal fillers plump up wrinkles, smooth lines and restore volume in your face. Your healthcare provider injects these substances just under your skin.
People choose to get dermal fillers to enhance their facial features or gain a more youthful appearance. This elective treatment usually takes less than half an hour, and recovery time is minimal. Results are typically seen right away and last months to years depending on the type of filler and the location. There are several kinds of dermal fillers and your clinician can discuss your options with you.
The human body requires water to function, and when you don’t have enough hydration it, it can have profound effects on your body. Attempting to actually drink this deficit would take hours and is often not as effective as intravenous (IV) hydration. Hydration therapy is a simple and highly effective solution to not only water deficit (dehydration), but it is a great way to get fluids directly into your blood stream. IV hydration rapidly replaces fluids in a way drinking fluids cannot.
We offer a variety of skincare products for everyone and all ages. We currently carry brands SkinMedica, SkinCeuticals and Naturopathica